Learning history requires several different skill sets. Students must have strong memorization skills, solid reading comprehension skills, an ability to connect events, analytical skills,and strong writing skills. With so much involved, understanding historical information can be complicated and can become overwhelming for many students.
In person or online, the experienced tutors on GAMECHANGER’s roster will create customized programs, targeting each student’s areas of strengths and weaknesses, teaching students to analyze facts and write comprehensive DBQ’s and CRQ’s. From global history to American history to more specialized college level history courses GAMECHANGER connects students to one-on-one history tutors will help students build skills and confidence at any level.
The enthusiastic and passionate tutors on GAMECHANGER’s roster have years of experience. They have taught writing to students from elementary school through college.
GAMECHANGER connects students to writing tutors who will help to:
- Clearly and concisely organize information and thoughts
- Analyze literature, scientific content, and historical texts
- Identify themes and develop thesis statements
- Develop the ability to use inferential information in your writing
- Use proper spelling and grammar
- Think creatively, strategically, and analytically
- Manage their time
- Learn to answer essay questions on tests, identifying main ideas and thoughtfully organizing thorough responses
- Write complex research papers
- Revise their own work
GAMECHANGER connects students to writing tutors who work with all types of learners. Work with writing tutors who are invested in your success, build confidence, and help students to hone vital academic skills.
Ready To Get Started?
GAMECHANGER TUTORING CONNECTION IS HERE TO HELP