Whether students have trouble decoding basic words, struggle with executive functioning, organizational skills, or math and writing skills, specialists on GAMECHANGER’s roster can help.
These tutors are:
- Special Education teachers trained in Wilson, Preventing Academic Failure, or Orton-Gillingham multi-sensory techniques. They can help students build and strengthen decoding and comprehension skills.
- Special education tutors who help with executive functioning and organizational processes. Our specialists can help students learn test-taking and study skills. Organizational techniques like setting goals, problem solving, and organizing the workspace will enhance executive functioning skills and help make academics less burdensome.
- Specialists who teach coping mechanisms for students with ADHD to give students a better chance for academic success.
- Writing teachers who specialize in teaching writing to students with different learning styles. GAMECHANGER’s writing tutors can help students learn to write a well-thought out, comprehensive essay.
- Special education teachers who teach math using multi-sensory techniques, including the Fundations Math Method.
In person and online, GAMECHANGER connects students to tutors who design highly individualized programs using proven techniques to help them build academic skills and confidence.
Ready To Get Started?
GAMECHANGER TUTORING CONNECTION IS HERE TO HELP